Nacho Cheese Gratin Ball
Golden brown, potato crusts & burst of cheesy goodness from within
Perfect as a party food!
10 pieces per box
1) Add oil into pot, ensure oil level could cover gratin ball .
2) Heat oil at 'High' fro 3-5 minutes
3) Remove gratin ball from freezer, thawing not required.
4) Reduce flame to 'Low' and place 2 -3 gratin ball for 10 seconds before frying.
5) Fry Gratin ball for 3 -4 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Remove and strain excess oil before serving
Electric Deep Fryer:
1) Pre heat oil to 175°C.
2) Remove Gratin Ball from Freezer, thawing not required.
3) Lower Gratin ball into the oil and shake it around for 10 seconds
4) Fry Gratin Ball fro 3 -4 minutes until it floats and turns golden brown.
5) Remove and strain excess oil before serving.