Servings: Two Wholes Time: 30 minutes
A nutritionally dense pizza filled with your favorite greens added with a spicy "kick" of seafood pepes sauce - shrimp and squids! You do not need to make a pizza dough from scratch. Instead, just simply use Roti Prata and that makes the cooking easy and quick! What's more, its base texture taste the same as a regular pizza!
With all these simple ingredients, consider this as your go-to recipe for a quick meal fix.
2 pieces of Plain Roti Prata
1 piece of Frozen Shrimp & Squid Pepes (thawed)
Frozen Broccoli (thawed)
Frozen Edamame bean pods (thawed)
Frozen Diced Potatoes (thawed)
Frozen Sliced Shiitake Mushroom (thawed)
Frozen Okra (thawed)
Frozen sliced chilli (optional)
*Portion out the vegetables you want to add as toppings before thawing.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Remove thawed edamame beans from its pod.
- Chop the broccoli into smaller florets; mushrooms into smaller bits; Okra into slices.
- Remove Frozen Roti Prata from the freezer, and slightly thaw it before poking holes using a fork onto the roti prata. This is to prevent the prata from over-expanding during baking.
- Portion out half of the pepes sauce from the banana leaf and spread onto the prata evenly. Do not spread the sauce to the edge of the prata.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 with the remaining half of the pepes sauce.
- Add the vegetable toppings on both of your pratas.
- Place both pratas onto a baking sheet or aluminium foil and put into the oven.
- Bake for 14minutes.
- Your pizzas are ready to serve!
Step 7: Vegetable toppings on pizza
Step 10: Baked Pizzas out from the oven!
Check out our "Easy-Cook Roti Prata Bundle" to get all the ingredients you need to make this pizza!