Glutinous Rice Ball
S$2.95 – S$5.50 per packet
Traditional Chinese dessert with various fillings, manufactured frozen with no added preservatives. Great complement of chewy dough texture with sweet fillings.
• Black Sesame
• Red Bean
• Red Peanut
• Lava Egg Custard
• Durian Mao Shan Wang
200g (10 pieces x 20g)
300g (15 pieces x 20g)
Peanut, Red Peanut, Black Sesame, Red Bean - 15 pieces per packet
Lava Egg Custard, Durian Mao Shan Wang, Coconut, Yam - 10 pieces per packet
Halal, Vegetarian, ISO22000, Tasty Singapore
• Sweet Soup
2 pieces pandan leaf
1 small piece ginger (peeled and smashed)
1200ml water, 200g sugar
1 piece taro/yam
- Sweet Soup: Bring 1200ml of water to boil, add pandan leaf, ginger and sugar. Bring to boil again and turn off heat to set aside.
- Peel pumpkin and taro, cut into small pieces.
- In a separate pot, boil pumpkin and taro until soft.
- Serve sweet soup with pumpkin, taro and Glutinous Rice Ball.
• Red Bean Soup
1 cup adzuki red beans
4 cups of water
1/2 cup sugar
- Combine adzuki beans and water in a slow cooker and cook on 'HIGH' for 2 hours.
- Stir in the sugar and cook for another hour, until red beans are soft to your desired texture.
- Serve warm or cold with Glutinous Rice Ball.
The peanut flavour is awesome!! I really love how flowy the fillings was and the texture was just nice as it is chewy and soft. One thing I really like is that you do not have to thaw it before cooking at all!! I will definitely be getting more and other flavours in the future 🙂
Yes, you are right
Easy to cook
Tried the coconut filling GRB yesterday…. they tastes awesome, Shiok! Like ondeh ondeh. Doesn’t seem to be available easily though. Bought at Fairprice Ghim Moh Link yesterday. Where can I get the rest of vour of fillings, red peanut, lava salted egg and yam.
you can always get on our website,there are some flavors are still not available at All supermarket yet.
Interesting to order yam rice ball
Teo ai li –
My whole family super likes your lava egg glutinuous rice balls. May I know where to buy? Cannot find in any supermarket. I want to buy for cny
RANDY hu –
Hi you can try finding them in Fairprice Hyper supermarkets or purchase online in our website or in Shopee and Qoo10.
Hi my whole family loves your glutinous rice ball. And we always purchase a variety of flavours (red bean paste, peanut and black seaame) because each of us like different flavours.
We just have 1 feedback. Will be thankful if there can be some way to identify each flavour. Like different color for each flavour.